Sweet Boy Beach - The Gloriously Crappy Adventures of Cuthbert & Dante Sweet Boy Beach - The Gloriously Crappy Adventures of Cuthbert & Dante

The introduction of Nana was hilarious.

Three for a Death: No Evil 012 Three for a Death: No Evil 012

I get the impression your the most popular furry animator on Newgrounds. What do you think?
The voice of the dark looking wolf dude that they feard sounds awesome.

World's Greatest Manwhore World's Greatest Manwhore

Ah! They still have the helicopter! I wander if they still have the Gauss Rifle that Goose Man stole.
I like the part where his mentor says he needs a chastity belt and Fernando is like "B****! I don't need a chastity belt!" At least that's what I got from that punch.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

you better believe they still have the gauss rifle.

Kraid Slayer Kraid Slayer

I have respect for anyone who can do metal with one of my favorite metroid songs.

Dead Kingdom Dead Kingdom

I like the part after 11:00. It's like some kind of fast paced trance or theme.
Overall it's like a dubstep journey.

DJBOSSKILLER responds:

its about a kingdom that gets destroyed by a massive army as they are having a party

they try to fight back but they are caught off guard so there is no way they where ready for this war

they all die as the king runs away to hide

later on they find the kings personal bodyguards and torture them on till one of the guards gives up the kings where a bouts they look for the king at the place the guard said he was hiding

they later find out the the king was not hide where the guard said he was and kill the guard for lining or so they think it turns out the king was never there to being with he was safe and sound at on his ship the man they though was the king was a decoy the king payed a spy to go in to the army and see what they where about to do..................................................................................

any way long story short the king finds out that the army is going to kill him and his kingdom so they can rule all of the land know as zone a pix and there is nothing that can stop them

so the king gets all the poor people in his kingdom to dress up as knights and maids and have a party

now if you where reading this from start to end you might have got your mind blown

its about a kind who see nothing but greed and love for more power he did not get where he is by being a nice guy he got it by being smart and cold hatred he is a bad guy and one day he will meat his end but not for now

Rotten 2 the Core . Rotten 2 the Core .

A great original work. I've thought of tunes before, but nothing like this. Though, I feel like there is some room to put more metal clashing sounds in it. Maybe in a remix.

SlaughterClub responds:

Good idea maybe i will try that if i get round to it thanks m8

dragon's maid dragon's maid

Again, the female genitals are placed low. The clitoris is anchored to the bottom of the pubic bone. For it it be this high is impossible.

Look up "vagina Hentia drawing reference" on google images. Drawing the vagina too high is basically mistake number one.

Your anatomy talent can catch up with your coloring talent.

megumin megumin

The coloring and shading are excellent. The limbs are posed nicely.
But I have to bring attention to intamites anatomy. A woman's vagina doesn't stop at the front, it gose along the underside and ends very close to the anus. This depiction makes no sense unless it was intended to be a sticker slapped onto the front of the pernium in place of actual female genitals.

In short, study reference and learn how female anatomy works. It takes less then 5 minutes to find a good chart on google images. I'm sorry, just so much gose to waist for an easily avoidable anatomy error.

Nami Nami

On the right one, female gentians usually don't go that high.