Glass Joe's Title Fight - ANIMATED MUSIC VIDEO by Starbomb Collab - Starbomb Glass Joe's Title Fight - ANIMATED MUSIC VIDEO by Starbomb Collab - Starbomb

This music and animation is amazing!
Knowing a little about Glass Joe, I had to watch. And hearing the Coatch sing this person is going to die was especially funny.

Attack on Ogre 2: Shrek Gets Rekt Attack on Ogre 2: Shrek Gets Rekt

Oh yeah! I didn't even know I wanted to see this mash up until I saw this.
Especially nice recreating that intense emotion at the beginning.

The Spongebob Squarepants Anime - OP 1 The Spongebob Squarepants Anime - OP 1

I wish I could reply to the review below and explain it's implied Plankton was mind controlling Squidword to attack his opposition.

I really like the recreation of that anime opening style. The dynamic presentation of Patric was especially nice.

64 bits - Samus Returns (Animated Tribute) 64 bits - Samus Returns (Animated Tribute)

Lol, Samus was too slow to turn into a morph ball and lay a bomb at the end.
I was kind of expecting her to though. Doing that became instinctive after needing to in Prime and Other M.

Sweet Boy Beach - The Gloriously Crappy Adventures of Cuthbert & Dante Sweet Boy Beach - The Gloriously Crappy Adventures of Cuthbert & Dante

The introduction of Nana was hilarious.

Three for a Death: No Evil 012 Three for a Death: No Evil 012

I get the impression your the most popular furry animator on Newgrounds. What do you think?
The voice of the dark looking wolf dude that they feard sounds awesome.

World's Greatest Manwhore World's Greatest Manwhore

Ah! They still have the helicopter! I wander if they still have the Gauss Rifle that Goose Man stole.
I like the part where his mentor says he needs a chastity belt and Fernando is like "B****! I don't need a chastity belt!" At least that's what I got from that punch.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

you better believe they still have the gauss rifle.

Metroid: Fight For Love Metroid: Fight For Love

Incredible! Utterly Incredible. Samus is treated poorly by Nintendo, but for awesome fans like you to do this is just what makes my day. I hope you and Brent go to higher places.

Regretroid Music Video Regretroid Music Video

Outstanding among music videos. I've waited forever for someone to put up another tribute for Samus.
The ending was funny too.

DR. BEES DR. BEES

"Aaaagh! the situation has been made worse by the addition of yet more bees!"
I couldn't stop laughing.