View Profile JUSTinnator3

13 Movie Reviews

Just how imposing is Goose Man?! He already has an attack helecopter and Gause Cannon that causes huge explosions on impact, and now he has something super powered.

Also the setting is awesome. I want a blimp shaped like that too. (Not really, but it's funny)

Sexual-Lobster responds:

he also has a sensitive side.

This music and animation is amazing!
Knowing a little about Glass Joe, I had to watch. And hearing the Coatch sing this person is going to die was especially funny.

Oh yeah! I didn't even know I wanted to see this mash up until I saw this.
Especially nice recreating that intense emotion at the beginning.

6 Audio Reviews

I have respect for anyone who can do metal with one of my favorite metroid songs.

I like the part after 11:00. It's like some kind of fast paced trance or theme.
Overall it's like a dubstep journey.

DJBOSSKILLER responds:

its about a kingdom that gets destroyed by a massive army as they are having a party

they try to fight back but they are caught off guard so there is no way they where ready for this war

they all die as the king runs away to hide

later on they find the kings personal bodyguards and torture them on till one of the guards gives up the kings where a bouts they look for the king at the place the guard said he was hiding

they later find out the the king was not hide where the guard said he was and kill the guard for lining or so they think it turns out the king was never there to being with he was safe and sound at on his ship the man they though was the king was a decoy the king payed a spy to go in to the army and see what they where about to do..................................................................................

any way long story short the king finds out that the army is going to kill him and his kingdom so they can rule all of the land know as zone a pix and there is nothing that can stop them

so the king gets all the poor people in his kingdom to dress up as knights and maids and have a party

now if you where reading this from start to end you might have got your mind blown

its about a kind who see nothing but greed and love for more power he did not get where he is by being a nice guy he got it by being smart and cold hatred he is a bad guy and one day he will meat his end but not for now

A great original work. I've thought of tunes before, but nothing like this. Though, I feel like there is some room to put more metal clashing sounds in it. Maybe in a remix.

SlaughterClub responds:

Good idea maybe i will try that if i get round to it thanks m8

225 Art Reviews

These are so awesome! You're always very good at producing expressions!

Saintanist responds:

So cute and funny! Nice to see your art again!

Saintanist responds:

Thanks Justin :3

I'd recommend a google image search of vagina reference.
You made the visible mistake called "axe wound pussy" where the clitoris is missing completely. Vaginas, when the labia lips are spread out from penetration, have inner bits like the clitoris at the top middle. It doesn't just compact away from penetration, it's in front of the opening.
Everything else is done well, especially the lighting and nipples. You can make a leap in quality with technical image reference study. Without it the mistakes can look grotesque to people with understanding of human anatomy.

Precipitation24 responds:

(/-\*)embarrassed...
Thank you for your advice.
I will revise it.

I'm a self taught artist. If you can think of and describe a robot, I can probably draw it.

26, Male